en tr nl ru fa ar

KUS177 SEA VIEW PRIVATE VILLA FOR SALE IN SOGUCAK - KUSADASI

KEY READY
sold
PROPERTY DETAILS
PROPERTY TYPE
Villa
PROPERTY SIZE
130 m2
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms
£ 140,000
SEA VIEW PRIVATE VILLA FOR SALE IN SOGUCAK
DESCRIPTION

Fantastic villa, offered for sale fully furnished as seen, on a corner plot with a large private swimming pool and enclosed gardens, on this elite gated community located close to the village of Sogucak and enjoying fabulous views over the Aegean Coastline.

 

This elite project comprising of 24 exclusive villas is to include 16 three bedroomed detached and 8 three bedroomed semi detached. With only 15% of the 15,000 m2 site being used for construction, the remaining 85% is for communal and recreational areas and internal roads. With its large pool, sports facilities, landscaped gardens, gated boundary walls and 24 hours security, Aegean Breeze is where ''dreams become reality''.

 

The authentic Turkish village of Sogucak is situated on the suburbs of Kusadasi and enjoys spectacular sea views, encompassing the Greek island of Samos. Just a ten minute drive away from Club La Costa Kusadasi International Golf Resort, with its newly opened 18 hole championship golf course and superb club house with restaurant and conferencing facilities. The bustlıng town of Kusadasi where you will find an array of restaurants, bars and shopping opportunities is just a short 15 minute drive away.

Qr code of this page for mobile devices :
qr code of this page
Property Facilities
  • Jacuzzi Bath
  • Fire Place
  • Air Condition
  • Barbeque
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Integrated Hob
  • White Goods
  • Double Glazing
  • Ensuite Bathroom
  • Shutters
  • Terrace/Balcony
  • Private Garden
  • Private Carpark
Site Facilities
  • Communal Car Park
  • Gated Community
  • Communal Swimming Pool
  • 24 Hour Security
  • Childrens Playground
  • Tennis Court
Location
  • Close to Golf
  • Village
  • Sea View
  • Country View
airport distance
90km
beach distance
2km
city center distance
8km
hospital distance
2km
shopping center distance
1km
bus station distance
1km
Floor Plans
SIMILAR PROPERTIES
  • bedrooms3 Bedrooms
  • bathrooms2 Bathrooms
  • size150 sqm.

FARMHOUSE FOR SALE IN CHERRY VILLA

2000 SQM OF PRIVATE LAND

3 BED 2 BATH

Property Status   RESALE
£ 141,000
  • bedrooms3 Bedrooms
  • bathrooms3 Bathrooms
  • size200 sqm.

These villas in Yavansu, Kusadasi, have a unique modern design and benefit from a private pool, on the market at a great price

Property Status   KEY READY
£ 124,500
  • bedrooms3 Bedrooms
  • bathrooms2 Bathrooms
  • size123 sqm.

Spacious villa with private garden and communal swimming pool in the stunning Guzelcamli area of Kusadasi

Property Status   KEY READY
£ 158,000
  • bedrooms3 Bedrooms
  • bathrooms2 Bathrooms
  • size190 sqm.

Lovely villa in a spacious and peaceful complex in Yavansu, Kusadasi

Property Status   KEY READY
£ 129,500